Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS)Ausbildungsbereiche: Recht / Wirtschaft
The MACS programme runs over two academic years with seven modules and a Master Thesis. Each module has a two-week, in-class phase which takes place approximately every three months. Most of the in-class phases are at IACA’s campus in Laxenburg, Austria (Vienna area). At least one in-class phase will be held at another location worldwide.
- Undergraduate degree, equivalent to a bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of three years of work experience or a proven history of academic research in areas related to anti-corruption and/or compliance, broadly understood
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
The MACS programme aims to bring together professionals from all regions of the world, who have a minimum of three years of working experience in the public or private sector, international, non-governmental, or civil society organizations.
The programme also welcomes media representatives and academics with a proven history of academic research in areas related to corruption.
Master of Arts (international anerkannter Masterabschluss (MA), 120 ECTS Punkte)
Recht (Uni)weitere Informationen
Compliance Officer (m/w)weitere Informationen
- Pre-Master's Course (optional)
- Modul 1: Concepts and Issues in Corruption
- Modul 2: Political Science and Corruption
- Modul 3: Economics of Corruption
- Modul 4: Anti-Corruption, Law and International Initiatives
- Modul 5: Anti-Corruption, Compliance and the Private Sector
- Modul 6: Anti-Corruption, Enforcement and the Public Sector
- Modul 7: Corruption Prevention and the Future of Anti-Corruption
International Anti-Corruption Academy - IACA (öffnen)
2361 Laxenburg, Muenchendorfer Strasse 2
Tel.: +43 (0)2236 / 710 718 101, Fax: +43 (0)2236 / 710 718 311, http://imacc.iaca.int/